Teriyaki Beef Jerky Recipe
- 2lbs London Broil or Carne Asada Thinly Sliced Meet (Top or Bottom Round Works Well Also)
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mirin
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Coins of Freshly Cut Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Clove crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Mix ingredients together and let marinate for 24 hours.
- Smoke at 170-180 for 4-5 hours depending on the thickness of your meat.
- As with most jerky it’s best to place in a ziplock bag over night in the refrigerator.
- If you have a safe in your house, you might consider keeping it under lock and key unless you want it eaten by family members within a hr!