Smoked Chicken Wings
This is a delicious way to prepare smoked chicken wings.They do not take long to smoke and will be very much worth the wait. Flash frying them gives the skin a crisp texture and amazing flavor.
- 1 pkg chicken wings or wing segments
- 1-2 Tbsp Rub
- 1 bottle Franks wing sauce
- peanut or other frying oil
- Let chicken wings thaw
- Apply Rub to each wing
- Place wings on Smoker for 1hour and 30mins at 200-225 degrees
- Turn wings over at about the half way mark
- Totally submerge the wings in oil that has been preheated to 350 degrees.
- Fry wings for 5 mins
- Drain wings and let drip dry.
- Place wings in a bowl and apply a generous amount of wing sauce.
- Toss wings in the bowl until sauce evenly coats the wing.
- Serve and enjoy