How to Smoke Ribeye Roast
- Ribeye Roast
- Pasco Pepper Rub
- Hickory Wood Chunks
- Don’t be cheap and go buy a Ribeye Roast.
- Take roast out of package
- Trim any loose or excessive fat
- Dust with Pasco Pepper Rub
- Place on preheated smoker with Hickory chunks at about 225 degrees
- Smoke until you are ten degrees before an internal temperature that matches desired doneness.
- Rare: Pull at 120 degrees for a target of 125-130 degrees
- Medium-Rare: Pull at 130 degrees for a target of 135-140 degrees
- Medium: Pull at 135 for a target of 140-145 degrees
- Medium-well: Pull at 145 degrees for a target of 150-155 degrees
- Well done: Go hang yourself because you just ruined a great piece of meat