How to smoke kabobs
Recipe Type: BBQ/Smoking
Smoked Kabobs are a tasty and easy way to sample smoked food! They are very convenient to throw onto the smoker while doing a longer smoke in order to have a meal while you are waiting. You also have the options to choose any meat you like and vegetables, fruits or anything else that sounds good to you!
- Meat (Chicken, Beef, Lamb, Seafood)
- Peppers (Green, Yellow, Red, Hot)
- Large Mushrooms (they will shrink)
- Rub or Seasonings of your choice
- These are only suggestions. Feel free to put on what you like!
- Obtain skewers. Metal skewers or wooden work great. Soak wooden skewers in water before use.
- Place Food items on the skewers in a rotating fashion. This will help meld flavors.
- Sprinkle Kabobs with a Rub or seasonings of choice
- Place on the Smoker for about 1 hour.
- You may adjust the time to obtain the doneness of your liking.
- Take off smoker and serve hot.