Our Columbia River Salmon Brine
Columbia River Salmon Brine
Recipe Type: Columbia River Salmon Brine
Amazing recipe for salmon brine
- 1 Quart hot water
- 1/2 Cup Kosher salt
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Full sliced lemon
- 3 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger root
- Boil the water then add in the salts and sugar mix until fully dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow to cool to room temp.
- (You can cheat and add ice cubes to help it cool faster!)
- You need to cool it so your fish doesn’t start to cook.
- Add fish and brine for a min. of 12 hour up to 24